When God speaks, are you really listening? In this compilation of faith-based essays, nationally award-winning journalist and CNN Contributor Roland S. Martin addresses a number of contemporary issues from a spiritual perspective. Honest, forthright and focused, Martin speaks candidly – based on what God has placed in his spirit – about the relevance of faith in everyday life, and how living a life for the Lord can have a positive effect on all aspects of our lives.
The topics include:
– The real meaning of the prayer of Jabez
– Don’t just thank God, represent Him
– A spiritual lesson from Sex in the City
– A spiritual graduation
– Showing gratitude for God’s blessings
– Spiritual mentorship
– Rediscovering the “C” in YWCA
– Your trial is your testimony
– Ordinary people, extraordinary God
– Spiritual warfare: Stay prepared for life’s battles
If you want to be blessed, this is a book that you must get today!